Using your intuition in business and taking inspired action takes practice.
- Intuition helps take the struggle out of making creative decisions in business.
- You can’t hear your inner guidance when you are chasing or rushing after your business.
- Slow down, tune in, and pay attention.
- Write it down! When you receive an intuition or guidance, write it down.
- Intuition doesn’t always make sense, it requires trust.
- Give your intuition a direction by asking great questions.
- Inspired action is action that is in alignment with our purpose.
- “Trying to figure it out” is opposite of using your intuition.
- Your intuition is meant to guide you to build the business you are meant to build.
- Your body hides the fear of what is stopping you from taking action. Pay attention.
- Fear may come along right behind the inspiration especially if you are doing something you’ve never done before.